In this webinar Laurence Butler DO takes you through signs and symptoms not to miss – ‘using red flags’ to improve clinical reasoning.
Topics covered include:
- A brief overview of the terminology – red flags/red herrings
- A look at the overall flag system – red, yellow, blue and black
- The current use of red flags in relationship to the musculoskeletal system
- The origins of red flags from the physiotherapy/medical model
- Various international guidelines concerning red flags
- The research evidence and validity for various individual red flags
- Problems with the red flag system
- Potential alternative/complementary approaches
No related posts.